- End Stage Renal Disease continues to be a result of existing and emerging burden of non-communicable disease. Patients require long-term care that involves resource intensive procedures like dialysis
- Every year about 2.2 Lakh new patients of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) get added in India resulting in additional demand for 3.4 Crore dialysis every year (PMNDP guidelines, 2016)
- The Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Program (PMNDP) aims at strengthening of District Hospitals by providing affordable dialysis services.
- To gain from available capacity of private sector existing in dialysis care segment Dialysis Program is undertaken in Public Private Partnership in multiple states while some have in-house system of service delivery.
- Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Program Data
- Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme PORTAL
- User Manual for facility for PMNDP portal
- DISTRICTS COVERED UNDER PMNDP-SEPTEMBER 2023
- Approved Revised Hemodialysis Bid Document
- Self Assessment Checklist for Haemodialysis Services-PMNDP
- Self Assessment Checklist for Peritoneal Dialysis Services-PMNDP